Monday, November 17, 2008

Just out and about!

I just love her eyes in this one, so had to post it (click on the picture to make it bigger)! It's with Jon's new camera (which he loves, by the way) and it really is amazing what a difference it makes to now have a full-frame digital SLR. In other news, we just did our last wedding of the 2008 season and are encouraged by the response so far from joining a business networking group. We have some bridal shows coming up after Thanksgiving, so we're hoping to see some more '09 bookings after those! We are really excited to be seeing family in Cape Girardeau and St. Louis next week!

-L

4 comments:

LaVonna said...

I see you are getting ready for your BIG trip to Missouri my little sweetie pie! I am so anxious to play with you and read to you. Wow! We will have SOOOO much fun!

Love you Natalie!
Grandma LaVonna

Sarah Walters said...

she just gets cuter and cuter!

jn said...

Her eyes are beautiful! Great picture!

Emily said...

Hey Guys! I can't wait to see the pics you took while you were here in town. Natalie is so cute! I can't wait till we get to come out there to CO and see you all. Hopefully we can come out soon. I'm itching to do some rock climbing soon.