Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two Weeks or so to go!

I am just about to the end of my pregnancy and have had the "all clear" for Tyler's arrival for one week now. Still hoping he waits to come until closer to the due date of Nov 23rd, but I have little control over that timing!! We are getting excited to meet the newest addition to the family and excited to have my parents and sister here with us for Thanksgiving. We're busy, busy, busy getting things taken care of before having a newborn in the house, so hopefully the posts I've done for you today will keep you satisfied until we're announcing Tyler's arrival!

-L

2 comments:

Leigh Marie said...

Thinking of you and hoping for a quick and uncomplicated delivery! Hugs, Leigh Marie

Brenda Royal said...

Great to see you new postings. I check everyday to see what's new. I'll look forward to seeing pictures of Tyler's arrival. Blessings to you sweet Lindsay for an easy delivery.