Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tyler at 9 months...

Look at us updating this blog!! You have a few posts to catch up on since I'm doing a handful tonight. Exciting for you!

Here are favorites from Tyler's 9 month session. We did this one on the back deck. For being fully capable of standing with a support for these, he sure was a bit uncooperative. You won't be able to tell from these pictures, but we did work hard for these! And, like always, Natalie has to have some pictures of her as well.

Just yesterday he took his first independent steps! Yea! But...I'm told that it doesn't count toward the contest we had among Jon, Nana, and myself since the bet winner is determined by the day Tyler takes his first steps without any initial assistance (my last day to be the winner was yesterday). When he took the steps yesterday, I was helping him and then pulled my hands away and he kept going a few steps. I think this definitely counts for the baby book. Weigh in on this if you like. Does this count for the baby book as the day he walked independently or do we wait for him to initiate it fully on his own??

-L

Natalie in a traditional Chinese outfit brought back from Nana & Bobo's second trip to China to see Uncle Andy...










No comments: