Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Natalie's Room

Natalie's room has been newly furnished with some new wall art provided by aunt Jenny and Babies R' us.  Thank you Jenny for the very sheik wall covering art.  Lindsay says it was not as easy as mak'n mac & cheese but once it was finally on the wall it looked great!  Thank you!
It's right above Natalie's changing table.

-J
update:
p.s. I was informed today by my mom who tells me Julie b has correctly identified that my spelling of "sheik" is supposed to be "chic" and not the Arab tribal leader dude... you have got to understand that it was past midnight and probably not the best time to post something to the blog.  but you are right about the chic sheik!  thanks!


new wall art and monkey hangs out on a vine
wall art provided by Jenny b.

7 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

I love the wall art. My mom gave us some wall art for Katie's room but I love that saying.
Yes my blue lagoon was blue jello. It was also real grass in there. Josh said "Koren you can't put grass in the jello" and I said it's not food it's decor lol.
My mom made the cake but I bought the special cake pan to bake the duck on one piece. I am so glad she made it, I would have been worried I would have messed it up.

Anonymous said...

The wall art is cute!
And I see Natalie already has a penguin on her shelf... YAY!! =)

LaVonna said...

I think Natalie needs more monkeys and frogs in there too. One can never have too many you know!

The wall art is really super!! Come and put my up! I need some long arms! Guess I can hire monkeys to do it. EE EE!

Unknown said...

jon, do you mean "chic" wall art? :)

LaVonna said...

ROFL I love this! Jon I guess Julie's correct on this one.

Pokatink said...

y'all thought I was that smart...
that wasn't me who left that comment... must have been the other aunt Julie...I am Aunt Lil.

LaVonna said...

I'm waiting for some new photos of you all!! Where are they Natalie? I'm waiting to see more pictures of you sweetie!
Love, Grandma LaVonna