Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Day in Houston

We flew to Houston to spend the Christmas holiday with my family. My parents, sister Julie, brother Andy & his girlfriend Kate, and Aunt Polly were all there. We had a full house and it was so fun to be together for Christmas. Jon, Natalie, and I actually got to be Mary, Joseph, & Baby Jesus at the Christmas Eve service at our church. Christmas morning was quite fun. We had practiced with Natalie on ripping wrapping paper, so she was able to do some of the unwrapping herself, although it took her quite some time to get through all her gifts! She received lots of fun things and books and such. Eriksons gave her the "Elf Yourself" outfit that she wore most of Christmas morning. Enjoy some pics from the day!

-L

p.s. As a little update from the last post, we have recovered some of the pictures and we do have low res for almost everything, so all is not as bad as it first seemed with our own pictures. Yea!
















2 comments:

LaVonna said...

I will be the first to give my comments on your additions to Betz Family Blog. The photos of everyone were really nice you guys! Wonderful job Natalie! You go girl! Keep those folks in line. Love, Grandma LaVonna
P.S. I love you!

Brenda Royal said...

Love, love, love the pictures! I think my favorite one is Bob reading to Natalie and she is looking at him. They seem to have an understanding. It was great to see you while you were home. I'll look forward to more pics! Love, Brenda.