Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PLEASE DONT HATE US!

ok this is a lousy way to start 2009, but please don't hang up the phone on us and STOP checking our blog. I know we have been major slackers to say the least but there is still hope. Not to make more excuses but we had our hard drive crash over the Christmas break and this was on our APPLE !!! I can't believe it either but electronics they are......no matter who's names on it. We did NOT lose any thing that has to do with our business but we did however lose ALL of OUR pictures for the ENTIRE 2008 YEAR! Yes they are all GONE! We are very very sad angry and flabbergasted because Natalie's pictures are all gone now. I think we were depressed from this disaster and boycotted our computer and really didn't want to even come close to it! All we have are our memories and what is on our blog.

-J

there will be a mountain climb to redeem all of our readers!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I guess I'll forgive you guys... That sucks!

Josh, Koren and KK said...

OMG I am very sorry! I would flip out if I lost all of Katie's pictures.

Unknown said...

You can often recover a lot of the information from the HD by going to a professional recovery service, but they can be a bit expensive. If you've had the computer off since the crash, you could probably recover quite a bit of the data.

Apple has a problem with their hard drives. I've heard of many people's Mac Book Pro's hard drives completely crashing and dying on them.