Sunday, June 7, 2009

Natalie wanted to tell you...






YES! We are expecting again!!! Our due date is November 20th, so I'm currently about 16 weeks along (already past the first trimester!). I've been feeling pretty great most of the time and have been blessed with almost a complete absence of the nausea I experienced for 13 weeks straight when pregnant with Natalie. I'm starting to feel my pants get tight, so maternity clothes are probably coming out of storage in the next few weeks. We will be finding out the gender of our next one ahead of the birth, so stayed tuned in coming weeks to find out too!

-L

5 comments:

Brenda Royal said...

I've been checking your blog everyday (as I always do) and am so excited about your new blessing. I'll look forward to updates as you post.

Jon Lindsay Natalie Tyler said...

Thanks Brenda! More posts ARE coming!

Jenny Betz said...

I am sooo excited for you guys!! I might just have to take a trip out there in November :)

Sarah Walters said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Angie Stock said...

This is wonderful news. The family keeps growing - congrats! Can't wait to watch the second baby grow up too. Keep the pictures and updates coming.