Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday gifts!

I was planning on posting these last week but kinda forgot so thanks y'all for hangin' in there. These are some of the new things we received for our birthday this year.

-J

theses hockey gloves are from my sister Julie, perfect timing on these Jewels my old ones had holes in the fingers!


I also received a couple nice ties and a new dress shirt from Bob & Nancy! Thank you guys, I love em'


This is I think my all time favorite birthday card. Mister Rogers reminds me how important I am everyday with this talking card! I know you all want one too, but you will have to wait for your birthday. thanks Josh Koren and Katie!




this is the card from my dear wife Lindsay and it's handmade! It's up there with my talking card too.


this one goes down in history as a first for me, it's from little Natalie and she used her new paint set to create a masterpiece




this one is from my Dad and Pam.....you gotta love cash$$$


this one is from Brad Walters inventor of the ProFusion flash diffuser for pro-photographers check it out here thanks Brad!


everyone made cards for buggys future bdays and here they are.....all hand made!


a little birthday ball juggle with Nana.


she's got it down now. Christmas was good training.


this is what was inside! a new party dress!


more cards!


Natalie's new favorite word......baw












we have more cards than Hallmark!




we might open a used card shop.


this is one of buggys favs. thanks Josh Koren and Katie

1 comment:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

I am down with that xylophone. Did I spell that right. I hope Natalie enjoys that school bus as much as Katie does.