Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

ok well most of you know that I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan and well, when I heard they (Spielberg)were possibly going to make a new one I was THRILLED from day one!  I have been keeping up to date on all the new sneak peeks and interviews on the web site.  In January I went to Lucasfilms.com and bought a tee-shirt so I would be ready to go for opening night!

Well May 22nd is finally here and Lindsay & I went to the expensive show and splurged a little to get to see it on the big screen!  And boy those seats were pretty close to a Lazy Boy,  all you had to do was sit back and recline and watch the show!  

The movie was AMAZING and I can't wait to see it again and again and then again and after that add it to the dvd collection!  I would for sure go see it at the big screen if I were you and if I were not you, I would still see it at the big screen!  5 star movie and a seamless transition if you were to watch them all in chronological order you would not know this one was made 20 years later! It's an instant classic in my book!

now the first picture I could not resist but yes I took it in the theater but with a phone so that doesn't really count and the last picture where I look really bug-eyed is funny because I forgot the self-timer was set at 2 seconds so I literally had to run to be in the picture...lol

-J

indiana jones!
$8.25
bug eyes!

3 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

Oh my I just love that last picture. Thanks for the review! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute. Isaac has been asking about Natalie by the way. He thinks the cross eyed photos are cute.

Unknown said...

Sure! I want to see it too now. It was a toss up between the Narnia film and Indie so guess I will have to get over to the big screen in the valley and watch it. Thanks for the review!