Sunday, May 25, 2008

One Month Portraits...take 2!

We had quite a full day today!  Church in the morning followed by a Senior photography session, a maternity session, and professional drumming portraits!  We were hardly home at all, and Natalie was a trooper (in the Trooper...ha, ha) through it all!  We got home and decided that she was far happier than two days ago and therefore up for trying the one-month portraits again!  And they were much more successful this time!  Check out our favorites...

-L

My parents think I'm so cute!

Yeah, I think they're right about that!

Ummm...is this going to get used in my wedding rehearsal slideshow someday?!
(You bet, Natalie!!)

Who's the cutest?  It's me...it's me!




So ready to be done! (and bed...)

Mom's holding me, so I can handle a couple more pictures...






2 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

Those are so great! Someone looks very much like Jon today!

Josh, Koren and KK said...

It was Katie's first time swimming and I am afraid we have scared her for life since the water was so cold.
Josh went to Walmart today and bought a $6 kiddie pool so I am going to fill that up with some nice lukewarm water and start her there until the pool warms up. Our neighbors were there for a bit but outside of us no one was touching the cool water. It was in the 80's out but it rained and hailed the night before so I don't think that helped the already cold water in the pool. Aunt Sarah bought that swimsuit for Katie it's so cute I love it!