Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yesterday and Today "Firsts"

Yesterday...4/30/08:  We tried out our first outfit with pants!  This is one I bought for her, and she looked cute!  We also attended Dad's roller hockey game last night.  I guess the loud buzzer was a very familiar sound from in the womb because she slept the whole time and didn't even flinch to that buzzer!  We did flinch and jump a bit when the puck hit the boards, though!  Dad had 2 goals, but his team couldn't quite pull off the win...maybe next week we'll be awake to cheer!

-L
The tears are not the pants...we can't believe someone 
put us down when we obviously want to be held!!

This is MUCH better!

Today, 5/1/08:  So, snow is falling, and after my bath (#3 for me and the first one Mom did all by herself...I could have cut her a little slack, but I cried the whole time anyway...) Mom thought today was the perfect day for a very cuddly, new outfit from Grandma Nancy.  My hair is so soft and fluffy after a bath!  Mom must have thought I looked super cute 'cause she took a bunch of pictures of me!

-L

Fluffy, clean hair and my snuggly sheep outfit!

I'm not sure what Mom's doing, but my hand is pretty good... 

2 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

Hey we have the same purple outfit and pants. Katie must have her Carter's clothes :)

Kelle said...

She's such a cutie!! We have the same jammies - they are my favorite ones to put Marlee in... so cuddly!!