Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well we have had some fun times and some not so fun times the last week.  I suppose we will start on the bright side and say we had a wonderful first Mother's Day, starting off the day with a homemade omelet with Lindsay's favorite spinach & mushroom!  We have also been enjoying our Tucson backyard grapefruits from grandma Bobbie and Papa Ed!   Thank you SO much, they are wonderfully juicy!  

And on the dark side of things we just never know what kind of weather we will be getting here in Colorado and well we had a few cold nights and the sprinkler system didn't quite like that!  I didn't like it either, because I had to go buy a shovel and dig up my broken pipes and have the pipes replaced due to some late freezes!  Ahhh !  Gotta roll with the punches when being a homeowner I guess!

-J



Digg'n ditches is not fun!
especially at night!

Our 1st Mother's Day

Enjoying Home Grown Grapefruits!
Tucson's Finest!
100% Organic!

No comments: