Sunday, April 26, 2009

Natalie's 1st Birthday Party!

Family, friends, balloons, streamers, food, drinks, ice cream, and of course the CAKE! We had a great time seeing everyone that came to kick off Natalie's 1st birthday party! We had close to 30 people in our house which some of you know is not that big but we did manage to get by. We had a birthday card booth so people could make bd cards for Natalie's future bd parties. We had some very creative folk to do up some super fancy cards too. Natalie's first taste of cake and she was hooked, saying more or should I say "mo" . So cute she was! Enjoy and more picture to come shortly of all the gifts she received! Let's just say she got HOOKED up.

-J




we made over 60 cupcakes! Spice cake, Devil's Food, and Fun Fetti




these cakes were SO good! they were like little wedding cakes. I know b/c Natalie gave me a bite! YUM!








singing "happy birthday to you"
















All Gone...

4 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

totally worth the wait! the last picture is my favorite. The cake was perfect!

Jenny Betz said...

Awwww..It looks like she had a blast! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I can't believe its already been a YEAR!

Josh, Koren and KK said...

I would love to make Natalie play dough! You just need to have flour, salt, oil, food coloring and cream of tarter. It was super easy and fast!

LaVonna said...

Beautiful cakes and cupcakes you guys!
I tend to agree with Koren on the play dough. Love it all!