Sunday, April 26, 2009

workbench FINISHED.

This has been in the works since we moved out west, and I finally snapped when my neighbor Jared came over to borrow a tool to fix his truck brakes and I said if you can find it you can borrow it and that is when I decided to unleash the weekend task of tool organization. This I know will make some of you question why I posted my workbench pictures before Natalie's bd pix and the it's for the simple reason is that this post is much less time consuming than the next one will be so hang in there and be patient the CAKE is on it's way! I promise!

-J



4 comments:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

ha ha I am the one Jon is talking about. I am waiting patiently. This was a pretty big project to be proud of too though so I understand.

Brenda Royal said...

i'm very impressed. When are you coming back to Houston? I have a few projects for you.

Daron and Rachael Short said...

Nice workbench dude! Can I borrow the Super Soaker???

Jon Lindsay Natalie Tyler said...

LOL. anytime.